The website design trends are changing at a rapid pace. It is extremely important for the modern world business owners to have a clear understanding about it in order to stay away from hassle.
In fact, staying up to date with the latest trends can be considered as one of the most convenient methods available to stay ahead of business competitors. Here is a list of seven web design trends that you need to look out for in 2016.
1. Single page design – There is a trend among website designers to incorporate all the information into a single page. That’s mainly because people do not prefer to browse multiple pages and look for the content they want.In addition, a single page design has the potential to deliver the best possible user experience on mobile screens.
2. Material design – Material design, which is also known as flat design has also received a lot of attention in the recent past. In fact, the web designers do not prefer to use fancy web designing techniques.Instead, they prefer to follow an aesthetic and simplified approach. This is the main reason why you can see a lot of open space and clean websites with bright colors and crisp edges.
3. Modular design – Module design, which is also known as grid based design has also received a lot of attention in the recent past. A module design is a responsive friendly one and its flexibility has impressed web browsers. The e-commerce website design has the ability to assist you with getting such a website.
4. Large background images – The images used in a website has the potential to create a tremendous impact on its popularity. There is a trend among web designers to use a large background image instead of using several small images. It has the potential to deliver a stunning look to a website.
5. Video background – We live in a world with super-fast internet speeds. Therefore, web designers prefer to use a background video. This video has the ability to convince visitors what they can experience through the website within a couple of seconds.
The web designers prefer to use HD quality videos to offer a real life experience to the browsers.
6. Personal branding – Branding has the ability to play a tremendous role behind the popularity of modern world businesses. Therefore, using personal branding has become a popular trend among the web designers out there.However, they will have to spend a lot of time as well as effort to develop it through the website.
7. Responsiveness – Most of the internet users tend to browse websites through their smartphones. This has created a huge need for responsive websites.A responsive website has the ability to adjust its content according to the screen size of the visitor. This can assist the visitor to stay away from hassle when browsing the website.