It’s no secret that SEO is a time consuming process. Between updating website content and working with web design teams, most SEO experts can use all the help they can get. Thankfully, there are plenty of browser based extensions available to make things run a little smoother. Below we feature 10 of our favorite free plugins for Chrome and Firefox:
Read more about The importance of Good website and SEO
1. Mozbar (Chrome | Firefox)
– Quickly see page metrics, track rankings, compare local ranks/reviews, check SERP Snippets etc… The MozBar provides all the essential information you need for your keywords without having to open another window or tab.
2. Woorank (Chrome | Firefox)
See how well pages rank globally as well as by country. Provides link analysis, mobile review analysis, page speed analysis etc…
3. SERPS (Chrome | Firefox)
Every SEO’s best weapon. Track rankings in real time for any keyword or phrase you want to track
4. RankTank (Chrome | Firefox)
Keep up to date with the latest Google updates and help contribute by flagging down new algorithm changes
5. SiteCheckup (Chrome | Firefox)
Check website status code as well as other important site information
6. BrowSEO chrome extension (Chrome)
A must have to get instant access to your favorite SEMrush filters and settings right from your browser toolbar!
7. Moz Analytics (Chrome | Firefox)
Replaces the default analytics plugin with Moz’s very own
8. SEO Site Tools (Chrome | Firefox)
A great extension for finding long tail keywords, checking backlinks etc…
9. SEMrush Toolbox Chrome Extension
SEMrush Toolbox Chrome Extension is an easy way to access all of SEMrush’s powerful features directly from your browser toolbar!
10. Google Analytics Dashboard for WP
Google Analytics Dashboard for WP
allows you to view real-time traffic data in any template or theme of your WordPress site, by installing a simple plugin that is added into your WordPress administration panel under “Dashboard” > “Google Analytics”.”(Kelsey)”
Hopefully these free extensions will help make life easier for Search Engine Optimizers. We hope this article helped you with your SEO workflow. Good luck!